Thursday, September 17, 2009

What people are saying

Some people say San Antonio won't recycle. But then there are those who say...

“I live in an apartment and I have to bring all of my stuff to work to recycle…”

“Please help us make a difference with recycling at apartments.”

“Recycling should be available to all citizens of San Antonio.”

“Living in the apt community now has simply disappointed me because they do not offer recycling. I pay for trash and i would happily pay for recycling. Seeing the 10 dumpsters overflowing with waste, and being picked up 3x a week is outrageous. We are so far behind and our children have a great lesson to learn in recycling. Please help”

“I'm a college student and I was recently given an assignment for a class I was taking to estimate the amount of stuff being thrown into the dumpsters in my surrounding neighborhood that could have otherwise been recycled. Well, after a month all I can say is that seeing is truly believing. My God, it truly is a shame that San Antonio doesn't offer recycling services to more of its residents. About 60% of the junk tossed was recyclable.”

“I spent an hour driving around trying to find a place to recycle my cardboard boxes, and I ended up throwing them in the dumpster because I could not find a place to take them. If given the chance or the incentive, people will recycle.”

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recycle...Water?

You can arrange for a water audit to save money on water bills at San Antonio Water System.