Sunday, August 30, 2009

Some reasons to recycle

I asked some of my friends why and how they recycle, and this is how they responded:
1) I recycle because almost everything I "throw away" is recyclable and because we've trashed our planet enough already.
2) I do it because I hate waste and the idea of waste and excessively putting pressure on the environment due to landfills and the like.
3) I recycle aluminum cans at school because the money goes to our school. I recycle paper at school because I love trees and try to preserve them plus, we have a recycle bin outside for paper only.
4) I recycle when the tools are in place to make it easy.
5) I recycle because it saves me money.
6) I recycle because I like the idea of doing something to help the environment. I recycle everything I can from plastic, glass, aluminum, paper, and cardboard.
7) I recycle because it's the easiest way I can do something for the environment.
8) To me, recycling is part of being a good person. By making the simple choice to put my trash where it belongs, I am doing something for myself and everyone else too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recycle...Water?

You can arrange for a water audit to save money on water bills at San Antonio Water System.